Betting operators are reinvesting virtually all income into buyer acquisition. Because the trade’s focus shifts from constructing buyer databases to producing a revenue, how can sportsbooks guarantee they’re maximizing their advertising and marketing funding? The second a part of the Path to Profitability collection brings collectively a bunch of trade advertising and marketing specialists, to debate refine acquisition methods. Among the many matters lined shall be:
- How has the betting sector’s method to buyer acquisition advanced?
- Can the broader media panorama assist funnel gamers to licensed sportsbooks?
- What instruments or ways have been missed to this point?
- What partnerships supply probably the most speedy returns?
- Can land-based loyalty programmes and nearer hyperlinks with the brick-and-mortar companies have a optimistic impact on betting income and income?
- Affiliate and on-line vs. conventional media – what provides the most effective worth?
Dustin Gouker, Head of Content material, Catena Media North Amercia
Sharon Otterman, Chief Advertising and marketing Officer, William Hill US