STOCKHOLM–(BUSINESS WIRE)–G5 Leisure Group (STO:G5EN):
“In lots of facets this yr has been totally different than anticipated, however we felt strongly already in the beginning of the yr that we have been constructing a aggressive portfolio of enticing video games and bettering the effectiveness of our person acquisition (UA)”, mentioned Vlad Suglobov, CEO of G5 Leisure. “We began the yr with Jewels of Rome driving progress in personal video games and throughout the yr we added eight new video games to our portfolio. The brand new era of video games is now counting 13 video games. These video games generated income of just one MSEK in Q2 2019 and grew organically to 133 MSEK in This fall 2020. The continuing enhancements in our UA efforts went quicker than anticipated and already within the first half of the yr we’ve got achieved stable profitability, and within the second half we’ve got delivered the 2 most worthwhile quarters within the historical past of the corporate, making 2020 a report yr. Each our EBIT and EBIT-margin for the total yr 2020 set new annual information. We enter 2021 with robust top-line progress momentum and confirmed value management, tendencies that I count on to proceed throughout the yr.”
October – December 2020
- Income for the interval was SEK 335.3 M (328.1), a rise of two % in comparison with the identical interval in 2019. In USD phrases, progress was 16%.
- Gross margin elevated to 59 % (56 %), as a bigger share of income is coming from personal video games.
- EBIT for the interval was SEK 52.3 M (-4.1).
- Web outcome for the interval was SEK 47.6 M (-4.4).
- Earnings per share for the interval, earlier than dilution, was SEK 5.30 (-0.48).
- Money circulation amounted to SEK 30.9 M (25.5), impacted negatively by repurchase of personal shares of MSEK -12.4 (0.0).
- Common Month-to-month Lively Customers (MAU) was 7.4 million, a rise of 27 % year-over-year.
- Common Month-to-month Distinctive Payers (MUP) was 217.8 thousand, a rise of 1 % year-over-year.
- Day by day Lively Customers (DAU) was 1.8 million, a rise of 12 % year-over-year.
- Common Month-to-month Common Gross Income Per Paying Consumer (MAGRPPU) was USD 60.3, a rise of 15 % year-over-year.
- The Board proposes a dividend of SEK 6.25 (2.5) per share, equal to roughly SEK 54.7 M (21.9).
Full yr 2020
- Income for the interval was SEK 1,356.0 M (1,233.0), a rise of 10 % in contrast 2019. In USD phrases, progress was 15%.
- Gross margin elevated to 58 % (57 %), as a bigger share of income is coming from personal video games.
- EBIT for the interval was SEK 189.5 M (51.8), a rise of 266% in comparison with 2019.
- Earnings per share for the interval, earlier than dilution, was SEK 19.11 (5.01).
- Downloads throughout the yr amounted to 31.0 million (22.1), a rise of 41% in comparison with 2019.
This info is info that G5 Leisure AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The knowledge was submitted for publication, by way of the company of the contact particular person set out beneath, at 07:30 CET on February 11, 2021.
About G5 Leisure
G5 Leisure AB (publ) (G5) develops and publishes prime quality free-to-play video games for each smartphones and tablets which can be family-friendly, straightforward to study, and focused on the widest viewers of each skilled and novice gamers. The corporate distributes its video games by way of the Apple, Google, Amazon, and Home windows software shops. The corporate’s portfolio consists of common video games like Jewels of Rome™, Hidden Metropolis®, Mahjong Journey®, Murder Squad®, The Secret Society®, Wordplay: Train your mind™ and Jewels of the Wild West™.
Via its head entity G5 Leisure AB (Publ), G5 Leisure Group is publicly listed on Nasdaq Stockholm’s primary market mid-cap phase beneath commerce image G5EN.ST. For the fourth yr in a row G5 Leisure was named one among Europe’s quickest rising corporations by FT1000 and named 2nd greatest share of the last decade by Placera Sweden.
Extra details about G5 Leisure may be discovered at http://www.g5e.com/corporate