Some in-person occasions is perhaps canceled resulting from COVID-19. Earlier than going, be sure that occasion is going down.
Mary Burnett Brown — Digital Guide Signing and Studying, ”The Guide of Divine Love,” 1-2 p.m. Friday. Hosted by Hooked on Books. Reserve/order copies, 419-7660.
John Fielder and Jeri Norgen — “Colorado Highest: The Historical past of Naming the 14,000-Foot Peaks,” 1-3 p.m. Saturday, Lined Treasures Bookstore, 105 Second St., Monument; 481-2665.
Guide Signings — Gina Holder, “Forgiven Once more,” noon-3 p.m. and Susan Mathis, “Reagan’s Reward,” 1-3 p.m. Nov. 21, Lined Treasures Bookstore, 105 Second St., Monument; 481-2665.
Digital Creator Go to — With Lindsay Lackey, 7-8:30 p.m. Tuesday. Registration required: ppld.org/moa.
Digital Creator Go to — With Brenda Woods, 10-11 a.m. or 1-2 p.m. Thursday. Registration required; ppld.org/moa.
Hoopla Digital — Pikes Peak Library District patrons can use Hoopla Digital at no cost entry to movies, music and audiobooks from smartphones, tablets, PCS and Apple TV; hoopladigital.com.
E-books and Extra — E-books, e-audiobooks, e-magazines free with PPLD library card. Click on on CyberShelf at ppld.org.
For info go to ppld.org.
• Calhan Library, 600 Financial institution St., Calhan
• Cheyenne Mountain Department Library, 1785 S. eighth St.
• East Library, 5550 N. Union Blvd.
• Fountain Library Department, 230 S. Important St., Fountain
• Excessive Prairie Library, 7035 Outdated Meridian Highway, Falcon
• Library 21c, 1175 Chapel Hills Drive
• Manitou Springs Library, 701 Manitou Ave., Manitou Springs
• Monument Library Department, 1706 Lake Woodmoor Drive, Monument
• Outdated Colorado Metropolis Library Department, 2418 W. Pikes Peak Ave.
• Palmer Lake Library Department, 66 Decrease Glenway, Palmer Lake
• Penrose Library, 20 N. Cascade Ave.
• Rockrimmon Library Department, 832 Village Heart Drive
• Ruth Holley Library Department, 685 N. Murray Blvd.
• Sand Creek Library Department, 1821 S. Academy Blvd.
• Ute Move Department Library, 8010 Severy Ave., Cascade
CARLOTTA OLSON, THE GAZETTE